Going hard doesn’t have to be hard going.
Ask virtually any Accenture employee what they love about their job, and most of them will say ‘the people’.
We have a bright, open culture that’s very focused on individuals, and on helping our people get the best results they possibly can.
As well as being extremely people-oriented, our culture is also:
Challenging. We expect you to work hard when you need to deliver the best possible results for our clients, every time. However, we don’t believe that working hard is all hard work. It’s also rewarding, stimulating and interesting.
Client focused. Everything we do is about helping our clients and ensuring they receive effective resolutions to their business or technology issues.
Supportive. A genuine sense of teamwork and togetherness exists at Accenture, within all levels. Our people help each other, share information, and encourage the team - as a whole - to succeed.
Celebratory. We celebrate often. We believe that every milestone is an achievement that should be recognised and rewarded. We also believe in rewarding high achievement, and letting people know when they’ve done a great job.
In everything that we do, we try to follow certain core values. These are
- One global network - Mobilising the power of international teamwork to deliver consistently exceptional service to our clients anywhere in the world.
- Client value creation - Improving our clients’ business performance, creating long-term, mutually rewarding relationships and focusing on execution excellence
- Integrity - Inspiring trust by taking responsibility, acting ethically and encouraging honest and open debate.
- Stewardship - Building a heritage for future generations, acting with an owner mentality, developing people everywhere we are, and meeting our commitments to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Best people - Attracting and developing the best talent for our business, stretching our people and developing a ‘can do’ attitude
- Respect for the individual - valuing diversity and unique contributions, fostering a trusting, open and inclusive environment and treating each person in a manner that reflects Accenture’s values.