What is the Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award?
The Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award aims to identify, foster and recognise leadership potential and innovative thinking amongst Irish graduates. The Award is designed to nurture and develop innovative ideas or concepts which may positively impact some of the challenges facing Ireland today.
Open to third level university graduates across the country, the Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award seeks to develop the next generation of talent that will help in shaping the public, private and social landscape of Ireland in coming years.
The Award is structured as a competition of three rounds where participants
- Explore the central topics of leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation
- Submit an idea or concept which will be developed through the competition into a viable business concept
- Interact with likeminded participants
- Identify and develop their own leadership attributes through a number of leadership development days which will include guest speakers and one-to one mentoring
- Present their developed idea to a panel of Irish business leaders
The overall winner will take part in the Accenture Leadership Experience Tour, including a trip to some of Accenture’s global innovation centres to meet a number of business leaders and an Idea Incubation Internship with Accenture to develop their business idea as well as engage in real life client projects and further develop, enhance and demonstrate their leadership skills.
Find out why you should participate