Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
You’ll work within the Executive Support Desk based in Brussels and provide efficient and high quality support to the Senior Executives in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. The Executive Support Desk acts as a shared service center with ‘one portal’ and ‘one voice’, managed by a team lead. Each member of the Executive Desk supports 6 to 8 executives and operates with a degree of autonomy to complete high quality work. He/she should possess the competence, initiative and business acumen necessary to support the executive management at the most effective level.
· Organize client meetings, vendor meetings , internal meetings, team meetings, recruiting interviews, etc. for your Senior Executives;
· Coordinate participants’ availability and send invitations;
· Arrange logistics and technical support, i.e. meeting room, round table equipment, etc.
· Organize teleconferences and conference calls via external (tele)conference providers;
· Trouble shoot, assist and/or arrange technical device support, arrange external support for a conference call (e.g. translator).
Call Handling: Answer incoming calls, transfer calls, etc.
Workspace coordination: Reserve workspaces in various offices in Benelux & France and other for your Senior Executives and for meetings.
Schedule Coordination: Set up, change or cancel meetings to optimize your executive’s agenda.
Travel Arrangements: Organize and book business travel: ticketing arrangements, visa assistance, hotel accommodations, ground transportation arrangements, etc.
Reference Center: Know and share the internal processes, points or persons of contact within the organization.
Special Project Support:
· Distribution of mailings: e.g. for a marketing event, for a client event;
· Accounting Support: create and follow up of purchase orders and incoming invoices.
· Copying, printing, binding;
· Internal document production: editing and/or format documents: e.g. client contracts
· Education: Bachelor degree
· Work Experience: 1 or 2 years of secretarial, customer service or administrative experience in an international, multi-lingual environment is an asset.
Knowledge & skill requirements
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of executive's organization, resulting in deeper work activities and ability to anticipate needs.
· Broad knowledge of Outlook and Siebel to increase efficiency.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and high degree of professionalism.
· Able to work and network effectively with all levels of management, staff, outside clients and vendor.
· Discretion to maintain highly confidential information.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch & French.
· Ability to effectively multi task, prioritize and manage complex assignments.
· Ability to work independently with high degree of autonomy, accountability and potential impact.
· Ability to proactively address issues and resolve problems, making appropriate recommendations, proposing solution alternatives, using sound business judgment.
· Excellent follow-up skills and attention to details.
· Ability to cope under pressure.
· Willingness to learn from peers and supervisor, and to work in team.