|Tab Content Below [Do not edit this line]:|
Enhance your college experience
If you are considering a career in business or technology, the Accenture Student Empowerment Program is an outstanding opportunity for you to enhance your college experience and prepare for the future.
As part of our commitment to developing female and minority students, we are sponsoring the Accenture Student Empowerment Program to help students beginning in their sophomore year realize their potential. Going beyond our formal internships, this program provides additional mentoring and skill development opportunities to help participants build a foundation throughout their college experience that will position them for successful careers after graduation.
The Accenture Student Empowerment Program is a two year program targeted toward female and minority students, sophomores with majors in business, computer science and engineering. In addition to mentoring and networking events, participating students—known as Accenture Fellows—may intern with Accenture for two summers. Fellows who successful complete this program will be eligible to receive a full-time offer with Accenture.
Individuals accepted into the Accenture Student Empowerment Program, will become an Accenture Fellows and receive the following benefits:
- Early exposure to the business world
- Opportunity to complete two summer internships (summers before junior and senior years)
- Hands-on exploration of the consulting career path
- Opportunities to develop professional network and practice networking skills
- Inside perspective of what companies are looking for
- Develop an understanding of how academic and professional careers relate
- Potential to receive a full-time job offer as a graduating senior