Choose a career with Accenture and help bring innovative ideas to life!
Accenture seeks graduates to our Technology division. Working at Accenture will give you an outstanding opportunity to develop highly-specialized skills that will help advance your career.
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Comprehensive professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and the sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With deep technical know-how and a global network of experts, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is a part of daily life.
Accenture Technology Platform helps our clients deliver large scale enterprise projects using a large array of different technologies, both custom development and package software. You will be helping Accenture`s clients manage and enhance their operational performance by streamlining and connecting business processes, systems and information, so that they become more competitive, more responsive and achieve high performance.
Build your technology career at Accenture:
- You will receive outstanding training as well as access to the latest tools and technologies.
- You will be able to quickly develop and apply your technology skills and industry insights
- Get access and get inspired by the unparalleled depth and breadth of expertise in technology we have at Accenture
- Use your skills to apply an integrated range of technology solutions that address our clients' most complex technology challenges.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Analysis and documentation of as-is and to-be solutions to support client processes
- Technical and functional design of software solutions to support client processes
- Development of software systems
- Test planning and execution
- Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc.)
- Assisting in implementation activities related to new solutions
You are qualified to apply for Technology graduates position if you have:
Track record of strong academic performance with a relevant bachelor or masters degree. Examples are computer science, engineering, management information systems, mathematics, statistics, sciences and technology. We also seek people with specific IT or business specialization experience.
- An interest in becoming a talented consultant
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work structured, self-driven and flexible
- Technical expertise or an understanding of technology and its application to business is desired
- Good communication both written and oral and interpersonal skills
We look forward to receiving your application. The required documents are CV, cover letter, high school- and university transcripts. All the documents must be attached for your profile to be considered as complete. The papers may be submitted by clicking on the link below.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.