A Financial Services Industry Leader
With nearly 50,000 financial services industry professionals, Accenture Financial Services helps the world's best banking, insurance and capital markets companies meet unparalleled strategic, operational, technology and sourcing demands. Our goal is to be at the heart of the changes taking place across the global financial services industry, be critical to the core strategy and operations of the world's leading financial institutions and make a difference to their business results and to the industry as a whole. Through innovation and collaboration, we help the leading global, national and emerging market banks, insurers and capital markets institutions develop and execute strategies to reduce costs; manage increasing risk, regulatory compliance and finance issues; enable customer growth, retention and expansion; support integration related to mergers and acquisitions; and implement new technologies and multichannel distribution.
We’re hiring experienced-hire candidates specifically for Accenture Software Duck Creek as well as Accenture Finance and Risk Services.
Accenture Software combines deep technology acumen with industry knowledge to develop differentiated software products. It offers innovative software-based solutions to enable organizations to meet their business goals and achieve high performance. By applying its extensive industry knowledge to continuously enhance its software, Accenture helps insurers reduce operating costs, and drive growth through better customer interaction and product innovation.
Accenture Finance and Risk Services brings together our consulting, technology and outsourcing capabilities and assets—along with deep banking and insurance industry knowledge—to help our clients address the inter-related challenges of external market volatility, rapidly evolving regulatory demands and significant internal complexity.
We are searching for the following skills:
- Software Product Implementation
- Software Business Program Management
- Software Architect
- Insurance Billing
- Credit Risk
- Market Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Counterparty Risk
- Risk Analytics
- Stress Testing
- Model Validation
- Credit Process Integration
- Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
- Dodd Frank
- Basel Accord
- Operational Risk
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Trade Surveillance
- Product Control
- Finance Transformation
- Enterprise Performance Management
Awards and Recognitions
We are especially proud of the awards and recognition we have received as a testament to our success and evidence of the progressive work environment we encourage.
- Fortune Magazine, 100 Best Employers to Work For
- Working Mother, 100 Best Companies to Work For
- DiversityInc, Top 50 Companies for Diversity
- World's Best Multinational Workplaces list
- Perfect rating on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
- NAFE. Top Companies for Executive Women
- Consulting Magazine, Best Firms to Work For
Accenture serves financial services clients across three industry groups:
- Banking: retail and commercial banks and diversified financial institutions
- Capital Markets: investment banks, broker/dealers, asset-management firms, depositories, exchanges and clearing and settlement organizations
- Insurance: property and casualty insurers, life and annuity insurers, reinsurance firms and insurance brokers
Discover how great you can be with a career at Accenture.