Challenge photos, credentials and more
2014 Challenge Winners
Please join us in congratulating the winners of the 2014 Accenture Innovation Challenge:
Graduate Team Finalists
- Winner! Johnson Graduate School of Management: Jessie Sloan, Hajir Sailor, Evan Footer, Andrew Maia
- Darden School of Business: Trenton Murphey, Dana Clifford, Quentin Vasdeboncoeur, Ellen Miller
- Goizueta Business School: Christopher Sanson, Heidi Laki, Thomas Clark, Matthew Craycraft
Undergraduate Team Finalists
- Winner! Georgetown University: Addie Fleron, Aarsh Sachdeva, Parth Shah
- Duke University : Suhani Jalota, Qiuyu Lin, Daniel Ketyer
- University of California, Berkeley: Lim Yi Jean, Pranay Singal, Kristie Chang, Kevin Yin
Thank you to all the teams that competed throughout the 2014 challenge and thank you to our non-profit partners World Vision and Ashoka.
A look at the competition
Check out our photo albums on Facebook for a glimpse at some of the teams and activities from the 2014 and 2013 Accenture Innovation Challenge.
Watch our playlist on YouTube for insights and advice from student participants, and Accenture and non-profit partner judges who attended the final round of the 2014 Innovation Challenge.
Turning issue into outcome
For past Innovation Challenges, Accenture partnered with national non-profits to provide student participants with real-life challenges to solve. In conjunction with members of the winning student teams Accenture worked with the non-profit partners to implement solutions proposed during the annual Innovation Challenge.
- KaBOOM! (2012) - An innovative digital strategy was put in place to help position the organization to inspire more volunteers to create great playspaces for America's kids. Learn more
- America's Promise Alliance (2012) - The organization's digital presence was enhanced to position the national youth partnership to inspire website visitors to act in support of America's children and youth.
- Usher's New Look (2013) - A digital strategy was developed to help the organization effectively engage with alumni and volunteers. Learn more
- Goodwill® (2013) - An innovative digital strategy was developed to effectively improve the financial wellness of low-income families in the U.S. Learn more